Thursday, February 17, 2011

My family immigration heritage :D

My descendants come from many parts of the world. My dads family originally came from spain, also my second name comes from spain and is an arabic term meaning having control of the situation. The mother of my grandfather from the part of dad was from Spain she married a Puerto Rican guy who was the dad of my grandfather. She came from her country for better opportunities since she lived in a poor city in Spain. Now in my dad family their is traits of spanish people and also my grand-grandfather after making his life in P.R he settle in California with my grand-grandmother and they had american sons. In the part of my mother their is spanish blood and also american. 

Is interesting to know how big your family have grown and knowing that all are not from the same country as you. I will like to meet all my relatives and get to know their story. Also I will like to move to other country and make my life there for better opportunities and for mixing our traits too. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment