Friday, February 18, 2011

Learning w/ other Blogs!

   Nicolle's blog is interesting. I found many facts I did't know about Italains immigrating to the Unites States. I learn that also Italians immigrate because they live in overcrowded cities. At first there were little Italian immigrants in America but after few years that they started to look for better opportunities, America was overcrowded with italian immigrants. I recommend you guys my friend blog you will find also a lot of  information and important details about Italians immigrating to the United States.

  Also I recommend you the blog of Gabriela's is full of information of recent cases of immigration that are happening in the world. It is sad to know that a police can detain you or deport you back or also register you for looking illegal or not an American person. What is happening in Arizona is sad, people are being discrimanted only for not being American and treated as strange people that could hurt somebody. In my opinion the government should be more flexible and start thinking about them being in that position.

  It was amazing to learn that I have a friend that comes from many decendants like Indian, African, American, Portuguese, and Slovakian. Is cool to know that your family has many traits mix together. Also In Paola's blog I found how people view illegal immigration. Is sad to know people do not like to interact with immigrants just for not being American and for immigrating with illegal methods.

  In Willie's blog I found how Chinesse immigrated to America. Chinesse also immigrated for better opportunities for their families. Also I learn that they travel by foot, boat and trains. After entering to the United Sates they has to pass through an intense registration in Angel Island and there it was decided if they could enter or not. It is surprising to know that if you do not answer in a correct way you were deported back to your country.  :/


No comments:

Post a Comment